Thank you for suggesting the BOSS Hydroxyl generating system to Nick and me.
Our home, which had an indoor pool that we filled in and converted to a Great Room, is currently for sale. The chlorine smell in the styrofoam ceiling from the 30+ years that the pool was enclosed has turned out to be an 'issue' for prospective buyers.
Nick and I were really at a loss on how to remove the smell, short of replacing 1500 sq. ft. of ceiling ourselves, at a cost of approximately $10,000.
We used your BOSS system as instructed. You said it could take 4-5 days to remove the smell, but in no time at all (2 days) the chlorine smell was completely and permanently removed. We are amazed, and so grateful for this elegant solution.
We can show our house now without any worries. Our Great Room now truly smells 'great'.
We would recommend your company's systems without reservation to anyone in a similar situation.
I wish you and Odorox every success in the commercial and residential world.
Nicholas Maxheleau and Elizabeth Winter
Chlorine Odor Removal
To whom it may concern,
I have to let you know how happy we are with the results we achieved with the use of ODOROX HYDROXYL.
Being in the fire restoration business, we come across many unusual odors. In the past, we have relied a great deal on Ozone Technology to deal with these problems. One particular odor we have come across a number of times throughout the years is home heating oil. It is one of the most difficult odors to remove.
After purchasing the ODOROX equipment, we set it up in a residential basement. After two days, there was a noticeable reduction in odor and after five days, the odor was completely gone. This impressed not only myself, but the homeowner, oil company, and the environmental engineer sent to monitor the air quality.
The equipment seemed expensive after being purchased, however the results were great. I definitely recommend the use of ODOROX HYDROXYL Technology.
EMS Restoration Corp
EMS Restoration Corp
Send us a message
Odorox hydroxyl technology destroys 99.9% of germs, bacteria, mold, mildew, voc's and viruses in the air and on porous and non-porous surfaces which can cause illness and infections. MDU/RX FDA approved and safe to use in spaces occupied by people, pets, and plants.